[Fedora-directory-users] Re: SubjectAltName how does it work?

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:50:44 UTC 2006

> Like Richard said, what is nsSSLPersonalitySSL set to in
> dse.ldif on the nodes?
>
> you should keep the names consistent.  I mean, how do you
> know whether alt-server refers to nodo1 or nodo2??  You know
> now but what about 5 months from now??
>
> also, can you do ldapsearch -ZZ against both nodo1/2 without problems?

I'm apologize but I'don't understand what you want to say...and no....at
this point I can't do ldapsearch -zz

I only follow your instructions to enable encryption on both server and
trying to make a query from a client on both server using a floating ip with
ssl enable....I understood that the solution was SubjectAltName and I asked
in which way was possible to implement it...following Rob tips seems doesn't
working and last post is the last step on my configuration for testing it.

Regards
Alex