[Fedora-directory-users] How interhangeable are ldap server?

Mont Rothstein mont.rothstein at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 02:38:00 UTC 2006

Thanks for the insight.

Unfortunately in a small company it doesn't always come down to how
"serious" you are about quality, but I harsh reality of limited
resources.  We would of course choose to test every LDAP server out
there (because our clients will surely have them all), but that will
not be a reality in the near future.

We will be actively using and testing FDS and AD, so hopefully if we
work with those two generically we won't get bit by one of the others.

-Mont