[Fedora-directory-users] Howto on Basic Setup

James Richardson jrichardson at x-iss.com
Wed Aug 30 18:43:36 UTC 2006

Hi All,

There seems to be a lot of install/design documentation regarding FDS,
however I've not been able to find a quick "howto" on setting a FDS up
for a small company. For example, say a shop with 25-50 linux machines
and 150 or so user accounts.

For example, what all attributes should I be applying to my user
objects? Is it necessary to subclass the schema or is there something
already that fits my needs out there? Ninty-Five percent of the job of
this FDS will be authentication user accounts to linux machines (other
5% could be authenticating web access or something like that).

Thanks,

James T. Richardson, Jr.
jrichardson at x-iss.com
eXcellence in IS Solutions, Inc.
Office: 713-862-9200 x226

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments without using, copying or disclosing the contents.