[Fedora-directory-users] Admin console and problem with allowed ip/host, can't log in anymore :=)

Mike Jackson mj at sci.fi
Fri Feb 24 18:34:20 UTC 2006

Kimmo Koivisto wrote:

> Because of my limited skills I need good support and that is one of the main
> reasons migrating to FDS.

The documentation is quite good:

	http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/

Redhat DS and Fedora DS are the same thing, FDS just gets updated more
often...

And we usually are pretty friendly on the mailing list, even when the
questions are off-topic or FAQs.

> I asked my question friday night 7:03 PM and got working solution 9 minutes
> later, what commercial support could do better :)

I guess you noticed that there are lots of howtos on:

	http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Documentation

We are pretty active on the IRC channel as well:

irc://irc.freenode.net/fedora-ds

Welcome to the FDS community :-)

BR,
--