[Fedora-directory-users] orgchart on Fedora 2?

Kevin M. Goess kgtemp at ensenda.com
Wed Jan 11 21:28:11 UTC 2006

Has anybody gotten the orgchart application running on Fedora Core 2?  I get
this:

perl: error while loading shared
libraries: /opt/fedora-ds/bin/admin/lib/libldap50.so: undefined symbol:
pthread_key_create

I'm able to get it to run on FC3, but I don't have a pristine version of FC2
and I can't tell if it's because I fiddled with the Perl installation.

Trying to build Mozilla::LDAP gets me this from the build directory:
$ perl -Ilib -Iblib/lib -Iblib/arch t/entry.pl
perl: error while loading shared libraries:
blib/arch/auto/Mozilla/LDAP/API/API.so: undefined symbol: ldap_set_option

--
Kevin M. Goess
(415) 277-2079