[Fedora-directory-users] enforce strong passwords

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 21:26:31 UTC 2006

Jo,

I'm expecting to check in code for this in the next few days, so don't
worry about it.  Thanks for offering to help with it though!

Are there any specific password complexity requirements that you could
share with us?  I'd like to make sure I'm writing something useful to as
many different deployments as possible.

-NGK