[Fedora-directory-users] ldap scheme/site survey troubles

Susan logastellus at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 18:19:29 UTC 2006

Look here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/deploy/7.1/deployTOC.html

It's a nice, slow intro into a preliminary survey.  I also faced some of your dilemmas and reading
that helped a lot.

I'd suggest keeping things real simple, a multi master setup, tree organized by high level
business units.  Leave out fancy stuff and don't go too deep, you should be OK for ~70 users.