[Fedora-directory-users] Replication multiple suffixes

Jo De Troy jo.de.troy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:45:30 UTC 2006

Hello,
 I was wondering what the best way to setup multi-master replication was when
multiple suffixes exist on each supplier.
Should we first setup each supplier with the same root suffix in the
userRoot DB, then setup replication. Then create the 2nd suffix in a
separare database and setup replication for this suffix ...
I'm currently trying to use the mmr script to setup replication without succes.
I have 2 Fedora DS servers running each with a different suffix in
their userRoot and would like to setup replication te each other.

Thanks in advance,
Jo