[Fedora-directory-users] Question re: {KERBEROS} syntax

Tom Ryan tomryan at camlaw.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 26 15:20:58 UTC 2006

It happens to all of us...

I am still having a couple of issues though (for everyone else listening :)

I changed pamMapMethod to Entry
I then set pamIDAttr to aliasedObjectName (out of laziness for now)

When I start the slapd with this, I get this..

pam_passthru-plugin - Warning: The following suffixes listed in
pamExcludeSuffix or pamIncludeSuffix are not present in this server:
o=NetscapeRoot

But, the admin server will still start just fine..

Regardless, the system does not appear to try to use the aliasedobjectname
for the user to pass to pam.. (I have KRBPRINC at REALM.COM in
aliasedobjectname)..

Any ideas?

Tom

Ps.. If I leave it as RDN, I get no error on startup about suffix and as
long as my bind dn matches my krb princ in the default realm, it works.. So
I¹m halfway there?