[Fedora-directory-users] Question re: {KERBEROS} syntax

Tom Ryan tomryan at camlaw.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 26 15:32:11 UTC 2006

Just as a followup, if the pam entries appear at the end of the dse.ldif
file, the server starts without warning, but that¹s it.. Once stopped, the
dse.ldif is rearranged, the pam entry moves up, and the error persists on
subsequent starts..

Regardless, when I manually start it with the entry at the bottom of the
ldif, I still can not get the system to use the aliasedobjectname instead of
the rdn..

Tom