[Fedora-directory-users] apache ldap over SSL.

Mickael Besse mickaelb at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:22:47 UTC 2006

I make a mistake, when the httpd server start, there is this message in
access log:

Digest: generating secret for digest authentication ...
[Thu Jun 08 18:04:02 2006] [notice] Digest: done
[Thu Jun 08 18:04:02 2006] [notice] LDAP: Built with OpenLDAP LDAP SDK
[Thu Jun 08 18:04:02 2006] [notice] LDAP: SSL support available

and

I try to modify http.spec and add --with-ldap-sdk=netscape after
../configure \
or after mpmbuild prefork \
        --enable-mods-shared=all \
        --enable-ssl --with-ssl --enable-distcache \
        --enable-proxy \
        --enable-cache --enable-mem-cache \
        --enable-file-cache --enable-disk-cache \
        --enable-ldap --enable-auth-ldap \

but it changes nothing.