[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Problem adding user

Mont Rothstein mont.rothstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:08:24 UTC 2006

Thank you for your reply.

I grabbed the migration scripts from http://www.padl.com/download/ because I
wanted to avoid installing openldap when all I needed was the scripts.

Looking at the source the kerberosSecurityObject is inserted as long as
there is a default realm, though the extended schema does cause a problem
with mail related values (see below).

It sounds like what I was missing is the fact that editing the migration
scripts is expected.  I was under the impression that if my migration didn't
work it was a mistake I had made.

After commenting out the following items in the password_migration script my
admin user finally added:

   - mailRoutingAddress
   - mailHost
   - inetLocalMailRecipient
   - kerberosSecurityObject
   - krbName

Is not having these in my schema common/normal?

Thanks,
-Mont*
*