[Fedora-directory-users] SSL problem on replication!

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:16:42 UTC 2006

> wait, so both servers have the same name?  meaning, if you
> run hostname on either server, hostname returns the same thing?

No, nodo1 is 10.23.5.252 and nodo2 is 10.23.5.253, but in cluster suite I
configured a Ip-service (10.23.5.250); with this ip I configured DS...in DNS
I cofigured 10.23.5.250 that point to ldap.domain.example.com; then I
configured during DS setup that both DS point to ldap.domain.example.com..so
the configurations are exactly the same!...in clear works but with ssl....

> also, if you think mmr.pl is the problem, comment out these two lines:
>
> # add replication agreements
> #add_rep_agreement($host1, $host2, $repmanpw);
> #add_rep_agreement($host2, $host1, $repmanpw);

I don't know if this is the problem...I can try...otherwise...the only
solution that I thought is to configure DS on their real hostname (nodo1 and
nodo2) and then in DNS via round robin configure a ldap entry that point
both nodo1 and nodo2...but in this way I don't solve ip issue!

Thanks in advance!

Alex