[Fedora-directory-users] dsgw : group management

Mikael Kermorgant mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:10:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm using fedora dsgw for group management. I have 2 concerns :

1 - When I view a group, I can only view the uniquemember attribute,
which gives me the uid of each member
As my students get an uid which looks like a serial number, it's not
easy to figure out who is member of the group.

2 - When I add a new member, I have to fill a form with its name and
click on "search and add". There are many cases where the search
operation returns more than one person. This, coupled with concern n°
1 makes it even more difficult to find out who has been added.

Is there something I can do about that ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mikael Kermorgant