[Fedora-directory-users] Script after update operation

Radek Hladik radek at eadresa.cz
Wed Sep 13 16:36:21 UTC 2006

Hi all,
	I would like to execute script after every update operation on
specified subtree. I would like to know whether is there any best
practice solution. I've found out I can write really simple
post-operation plugin but before I start to do that I would like to know
whether there is not any better solution I might be overlooking.
	I need to extract the configuration for ldap non-aware application and
recreate it's config file.

Radek