[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora 7 and FDS 1.0.4-FC6

Del del at babel.com.au
Wed Aug 8 08:16:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

Following an earlier suggestion on this thread, I have tried to get FDS
running on a Fedora 7 box using the binary RPM from the download area
for Fedora Core 6.

The directory server appears to run fine, but the admin server just spews
a torrent of log messages saying:

[Wed Aug 08 18:00:07 2007] [notice] child pid 19260 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
... etc.

Has anyone else seen this and can anyone offer any suggestions as to how
to get it going?  It's quite tricky to run strace / gdb on the httpd binary
as all I get is as far as the fork, and it appears to be the httpd.worker
child processes that are dying.

--
Del
Babel Com Australia