[Fedora-directory-users] Permissions to manager passwds as admin

Jeff mountainman_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 00:08:32 UTC 2007

How the heck do I set permissions so that admin can
manage password policy? I did it once a while back but
can't remember.

Since I don't have permissions, every time I try to
manage password policy in the java console the window
just blanks out and that's what I am after fixing with
permissions, I just can't remember how I did it last
time

Another interesting question would be, why isn't the
admin by default not allowed to manage passwords for
users and groups, etc.? That just doesn't make sense.
You'd think the person who set the server up (ie-
admin) should have the ability to manage users/groups
passwords without playing a bunch with ACIs.

Thanks in advance.