[Fedora-directory-users] NT4 Sync Hassle

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Tue Jul 24 15:44:22 UTC 2007

I can't seem to contact my NT4 server to create a sync agreement with Fedora
DS.  I tried ldapsearch and it just hangs:

# ldapsearch -v -H ldaps://nt4testbox.mydomain.edu -D "uid=admin,ou=system" -
w password -b "dc=mydomain,dc=edu"
ldap_initialize( ldaps://nt4testbox.mydomain.edu )

On the NT server, the wrapper.log reports:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.createSSLEngine()
Ljavax/net/ssl/SSLEngine;

It shows a lot of additional stuff with the same time stamp, ending with:

org.apache.mina.util.BaseThreadPool$Worker.run(BaseThreadPool.java:279)

Any idea what is wrong or how I can narrow it down?  Thanks.   -Glenn.