[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Sync NT4 Search Base?

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Wed Jul 25 13:35:55 UTC 2007

I finally can communicate with the ldap service on my NT4 test machine,
although without SSL.  Now I need to know what search base to use.
dc=mydomain,dc=edu doesn't work, and I have a feeling it is something unique
to Windows NT rather than something unique to my installation.  Anyone got a
clue?  Thanks.   -Glenn.

# ldapsearch -v -H ldap://nt4testbox.mydomain.edu -D "uid=admin,ou=system" -
b "dc=mydomain,dc=edu"
ldap_initialize( ldap://nt4testbox.mydomain.edu )
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute (16)