[Fedora-directory-users] Abount "Account Expiration Date" in winsync

Yu Joe sleepyjoeyu at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:12:56 UTC 2007

Dear All

My winsync function works fine except ntuseracctexpires attribute of ntuser
object. When I setup "Account Expiration Date" in "NT User" tab of  FDS, I
get something like "200706071023".
It's very different from  the format in AD  ( accountExpires attribute will
look like "128257056000000000").  Then, after this change sync from
FDS(ntuseracctexpires) to AD(accountExpires), I find the windows system will
consider the user is already expired, even if I set up the expired date far
away from today. Can anyone tell me how to slove this problem? Thanks a lot!

--
Joe Yu, Taiwan