[Fedora-directory-users] Another question about winsync - can't logon windows

Yu Joe sleepyjoeyu at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:30:45 UTC 2007

Dear All

I can change ldap account's password  by FDS console. The change will sync
to my AD soon, then I can logon windows system successfully with new
password.
And if I finish the same work by using "passwd" command in linux. The change
will still happen in ldap server (so I can logon linux system)and sync to
AD.successfully, but I'll fail to logon windows system with any password,
whatever new or old one. What's the possible cause for this? Please help,
thanks a lot.

--
Joe Yu, Taiwan