[Fedora-directory-users] AD with FDS with Dovecot

Esteban Torres Rodriguez etorres at dap.es
Thu Oct 11 12:56:40 UTC 2007

I have installed my synchronous AD with FDS without no problem. The users I create all in AD. I want to install Postfix+Dovecot autenticando against FDS, but when I create a user in AD and synchronizes with FDS does not put the attributes to me to maildir, posixAccount, mailRecipient, etc... As I can solve this? If I synchronize of FDS to AD they appear to me? As I can modify the AD scheme? I need aid on this.

Excuse for my english.

Esteban Torres Rodríguez
ÁREA DE SOPORTE TÉCNICO - Administración de Servidores
Subdirección de Sistemas Informáticos
Empresa Pública Desarrollo Agrario y Pesquero,
email: etorres at dap.es