[Fedora-directory-users] MMR: Directory updates on same object

Reinhard Nappert rnappert at juniper.net
Wed Sep 5 17:06:17 UTC 2007

 Actually, I did use log level 8192. I saw that at some point the access
logs stopped generating entries for the updates, but errors still had
about 150 operations logged. I do not have those logs anymore, but I can
reproduce those in a while, when I am done with some other tests.

I run those tests on a mixed environment (Solaris 9 and Linux) 32bit.
This happens on both boxes. I also have seen it on a pure Linux
environment.

When I have the error logs, I will post them

-Reinhard