[Fedora-directory-users] MMR: Directory updates on same object

Reinhard Nappert rnappert at juniper.net
Wed Sep 5 17:52:00 UTC 2007

Richard,

I attached the entire access and error log file of one Master
(MasterOne) and the error file of the other (MasterTwo). You see that
the last update through the client was conn=50 op=424 on MasterOne. In
errors, you see that it still processed the operation conn=50 op=650.

This time the crash happened on MasterOne.

Hope, this helps
-Reinhard