[Fedora-directory-users] getent?

Satish Chetty satish at suburbia.org.au
Wed Jan 2 22:11:42 UTC 2008

Paul,
	You can do few things to debug...

* Check the server log to see what happens...
* Do the same with ldapsearch and see if you get results. Ex. ldapsearch
-h myhost -p 389 -b "dc=example, dc=com" "objectclass=posixgroup" etc...
* Check /etc/nsswitch.conf to make sure the 'ldap' is included in the
search order (if you use authconfig on Linux it will set it for you).

-Satish.