[Fedora-directory-users] How to configure Multimaster Replication - doubts with the documentation

Morenisco morenisco at noc-root.net
Wed Nov 5 13:50:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I worked by almost a year with OID (Oracle Internet Directory), and now I
would like to learn Fedora Directory Server with multimaster replication.

I'm reviewing the existing documentation and I found information related
to multimaster replication in the URL:

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication

But I have the following doubt: In the requeriments I understand that I
need three scripts; the old-mmr.pl, the newer mmr.pl and the modified
mmr.pl.

Then, really I need to apply these three scritps, or just I can use the
newer mmr.pl script if I want to use the standard ports?

Thanks a lot.

--
Morenisco.

Centro de Difusión del Software Libre.