[Fedora-directory-users] How to configure Multimaster Replication - doubts with the documentation

sigid@JINLab sigidwu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 00:58:49 UTC 2008

Morenisco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I worked by almost a year with OID (Oracle Internet Directory), and now I
> would like to learn Fedora Directory Server with multimaster replication.
>
> I'm reviewing the existing documentation and I found information related
> to multimaster replication in the URL:
>
> http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication

afaik, above script is only works with FDS 1.0.x but doesn't with FDS 1.1. As suggested by one of
this mailing list member i would prefer using guidance on this link:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/8.0/Managing_Replication-Configuring_Multi_Master_Replication.html

--
http://sigidwu.blogspot.com
Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's necessary.