[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Windows sync: how do you populate the posixUser attributes?

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:35:45 UTC 2008

Has anyone on the list set up such as scheme for adding posix attributes to
users synced from AD, and would like to comment on this approach?

I'm thinking that maybe running a cron job (for example a couple of times an
hour) that searches for newly added users, then using "ldapmodify" to add
the required posix attributes, may be the way to go.

Regards,
Kenneth