[Fedora-directory-users] GOsa install

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:51:58 UTC 2008

*Hi Alan,

I don't have any experience with gosa, but the simplest way to install
schema into Fedora Directory Server is simply copy your custom schema into
the Fedora Directory Server schema directory and then restart the slapd
process.

There is a new dynamic schema loading functionality introduced in Fedora
Directory Server 1.1.2 that doesn't require to restart slapd process to
install new schema, but I haven't try it yet.

Good luck

David
*