[389-users] Cos and Roles

Andrey Ivanov andrey.ivanov at polytechnique.fr
Tue Dec 8 21:48:07 UTC 2009

Looks like indirect CoS is what you want
(http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/admin/Advanced_Entry_Management-Assigning_Class_of_Service.html#Assigning_Class_of_Service-About_CoS).
The question is whether indirect CoS will work with the operational
"virtual" attribute nsRole - try this out to be sure.

You can use classic groups and memberOf attribute instead, basing your
indirect CoS templates on the memberOf attribute...