[389-users] Linked attributes plugin

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 07:36:44 UTC 2009

Hi

I am trying to configure the linked attributes plugin, to make it work like
the memberf plugin, but with the uniquemember attribute instead of the
member attribute. I have found that this plugin is not included in FDS
v1.1.3, but yes in 1.2.2. Which version did start to include this plugin? We
have servers with mixed versions.

How will this plugin behave with read only databases? Will the attribute
memberOf be included in users whose database is configured ad "referral on
update", on only in those configured ad "backend"?

Regards.