[389-users] Linked attributes plugin

Andrey Ivanov andrey.ivanov at polytechnique.fr
Tue Dec 15 08:07:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

you can configure the  memberOf plugin to use uniqueMember/memberOf
attributes. You don't need linked attributes plug-in for that.

As for the date of birth :) of the linked attribuites plug-in,
according to git commits the plug-in appeared end of june, so it
should be present at least in version 1.2.3.