[389-users] Pass Sync Doesn't Work

Jeff Moody jeff.moody at evscorporation.com
Tue Sep 8 14:17:27 UTC 2009

It should.
The BDC will replicate the change to the PDC and that should register as a password change to PassSync and that will then replicate the change to the 389 server.

I have PassSync running in our environment and have had users change their password from the office which is running a secondary DC and the change gets reflected in the 389 system within <5 minutes of the AD replication.

----

Jeff Moody
Senior Systems Engineer

EVS Corporation