[389-users] Pass Sync Doesn't Work

Doug Tucker tuckerd at lyle.smu.edu
Tue Sep 8 16:14:35 UTC 2009

OK!  The logging was a tremendous help to at least seeing where the
failure is.  When the password change is made on the PDC, passync DOES
catch it and replicate to 389.  However, if the password change occurs
on the BDC, even though we see the change replicated to the PDC, passync
is NOT catching it and replicating to 389.  Does anyone have any ideas?