[389-users] Setting up a 389 Server on my Organization?

Ajeet S Raina ajeetraina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:57:12 UTC 2010

Hello Guys,

I am going to setup a 389 Server for my organization. I have nothing to do
with Active Directory Server as I don't to be under the Windows Sysadmin
shoes.
We are Infrastructure Team of around 30 Linux and Unix Sysadmins.All I want
to know is what organization structure I need to follow.I have been assigned
with preparing mid-level plan for the setting up of 389 Directory
Server(without ADS stuffs).
Do you have any slides/ links discussing quick look at the 389 Server
structure and architecture from Start.

Pls Help me with the same.