Brazilian Portuguese

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Wed Nov 26 05:07:33 UTC 2003

Well, three people appeared with this message. I think many people
willing to contribute don't know the existence of this list... I'm
thinking on creating a list devoted to this language. What do you think?
It'll be better to discute translation to this specific language. Any
ideas? :)

I began working on CVS revising anaconda .po files...

[]'s
Hugo