Brazilian Portuguese

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Wed Nov 26 23:00:12 UTC 2003

Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
> Well, three people appeared with this message. I think many people
> willing to contribute don't know the existence of this list... I'm
> thinking on creating a list devoted to this language. What do you think?
> It'll be better to discute translation to this specific language. Any
> ideas? :)

Hi, I created two lists:

fedora-br
fedora-i18n-br

The first is for Brazilian users, and the second is for Brazilian
translators. If you're interested, you can subscribe sending a blank
e-mail to:

fedora-br-subscribe at devin.com.br
or
fedora-i18n-br-subscribe at devin.com.br

And wait for confirmation. Discussions will be in Brazilian Portuguese.
I appreciate any feedback :)

[]'s
Hugo