where to start?

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 16:38:33 UTC 2003

We don't have a translation process in place yet. We have discussed
different options such as translating the DocBook XML files directly
and using po files. I think everyone agreed that po files are the way
to go.

The leaders of the translation project are extremely busy with some
internal projects right now. I'll contact them again and see if they
can give us a time estimate on when they are going to setup the po
files.

Tammy