Loving Fedora

hector hecchan at diazcalvo.com
Sat Oct 18 16:54:34 UTC 2003

Hi there,

just installed fedora looking for ACPI support to power off my computer.
Got it with little work but also really surprised with the core system.
It's run much faster in my machine than rh9 and feel the graphics look
better.
Well, i'm a newbie buy i'm here to learn. I'm gonna start with the
documentation guide and try emacs. I'd like to help with the documentation.
I need some time but hope soon can help with translations (to spanish).

The redhat-config-package can't read the cdrom, does someone knows about it?

Enjoy fedora

        hector