Spanish Translation

Andreu Sanchez tanis at taniz.org
Fri Oct 31 09:26:59 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm new to the list so i must say "hi to the list members" first.

I'm a system administrator  from spain, exactly from Catalunya, using
redhat for the last 5 years and i would like to help translation fedora
to spanish. I don't know if there's a project or any other person who
started translating, so i would want to know where i have to start.

Regards,

| Andreu Sánchez - http://www.taniz.org/ - Clickety-click!          |
| Fingerprint = 3ADA 69EF 4E84 DEC8 D219  6863 83F0 513E 06AE 46D1  |
| GnuPG key: 06AE46D1 ( pgp.mit.edu - www.keyserver.net )           |