Spanish Translation

Carlos Hergueta carlosh at iies.es
Fri Oct 31 10:48:19 UTC 2003

Hi Andreu,

I'm also from Spain, and I asked the same question some weeks ago. I
have no answer, but maybe what we should do is to identify some
interesting documents and see if they are translated to spanish, if they
are not then tell the documentation lider that we are going to start the
translation.

It would be nice if one of those liders could tell us about the
mechanisn.

Regards,