Elements of Style, redux

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Mon Aug 16 17:50:28 UTC 2004

I don't have an original copy of the 1918 edition of Strunk's book. Does
anyone on this list have one, which they might be able to use to scan
the title and verso pages for me? My eos-guide is finished, and I've
constructed a couple Makefile changes that allow me to build either the
1918 original or patch to build a (still forthcoming) FDP edition. I'd
like to send the original sources for the 1918 edition to Project
Gutenberg and they require the aforementioned scans.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE