Wiki musings

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Wed Aug 24 08:16:56 UTC 2005

Am Dienstag, den 23.08.2005, 17:26 -0700 schrieb Karsten Wade:
> We had a lively discussion about Wiki at the FDSCo meeting this week.
[...]
> To get those, we need to move our process to include the Wiki.
That's a very good strategy, I think.

> * Create a structure in the Wiki that will let us host a Docs/Drafts/Foo
> and a Docs/Foo, to help differentiate draft content

Maybe I missunderstand that, but wouldn't it be preferrable to have one
integrated table with all content, marked as doc/draft/wiki in one
column to provide an easy overview and orientation for the user? For the
detail view you can easily organize it in a /doc  /doc/draft/ ...
structure to fulfill the technical needs of the infrastructure.

Peter