organizing CVS for trans

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:24:08 UTC 2005

2005/8/25, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com>:
> Hi docs team
>
> Addition to this, CJK (aka chinese, japanese and korean) may have more
> convertion problem sometime apart from their translation. If we can have
> separate files for each lang, it will be easier to fix this kind of problem.

agreed. If you are using fedora then you have a common encoding UTF-8,
no convertion is made or needed. But someone uses windows...

I prefer po and we have cvs repositories to store po files. Then we
can just commit the xml files, as long as the tools that fedora-docs
promised are good enough (e.g. if I changed po slightly, the result
xml/HTML should not change tooo much).

--
bbbush ^_^