PDF Generation broken.

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 12:51:52 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:20:19 -0000 (GMT), "Gavin Henry"
<ghenry at suretecsystems.com> said:
> <quote who="Tim Waugh">
> > On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 06:32:34PM -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:

> > If we had a fop package for Fedora, and someone was willing to make
> > the necessary adjustments to xmlto, I feel sure that things would be
> > bound to improve.

As a practical matter, what should document authors be doing at this
point ?

I'm going to spend some more time this weekend on putting the
screenshots into the Installation Guide, so I can try to figure out
correct dimensions on the EPS files, build PDFs (albeit with broken
headings) and guinea pig anything else that people would like.

On the other hand, if PDF output is Officially Broken then should I be
leaving out the EPS stuff from the DocBook source that I push out ?
--

Stuart Ellis
s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk