PDF Generation broken.

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 09:42:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:34:27 -0800, "Karsten Wade" <kwade at redhat.com>
said:

> Personally, I'd make the doc PDF capable while it was fresh and in front
> of me, rather then going in to backfill that work later.  Unless time
> required otherwise.  In the long run, the time won't be wasted.  PDF
> will eventually work.
>
> OTOH, if you want dispensation to drop the EPS work because PDF is
> broken, by all means, go ahead. ;-)  It won't be _that_ much harder to
> do it later instead.

You've pinpointed my inner conflict :-)  I would like this to work and I
don't mind putting some time in, but it seems a waste to prep and ship a
bunch of files that don't do anything.  I'll do them and make sure the
PDF builds, and will perhaps ship the test release without them if the
functionality is still broken.  Those of us poor souls who are still on
dial-up are very conscious about file sizes :-)
--

Stuart Ellis
s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk