does xml2po work correctly now?

2005/6/5, Andrew Martynov <andrewm inventa ru>:

> I think we can use xml2po ulitity to prepare traditional POT/PO
> files for tranlation and then reconstruct XML document.

I tried xml2po some days ago, but I encountered some problems[1] and
xml2po cannot reconstruct the XML document exactly the same as the
original one. I see a lot of entity definition file update and some
dtd changes reported on the list these days. Can xml2po work correctly
now?

Regards.

--
bbbush ^_^