publishing to fedoraproject.org

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 13 08:44:36 UTC 2006

Hi

What does it take to move over fedora.redhat.com/docs publishing to
fedoraproject.org/docs? I know there was a few discussions on moving the
workflow to plone but there doesnt seem to be be enough expertise
currently to implement it. Assuming no presence of plone, can we
directly publish to fedoraproject.org/docs from CVS?

Documentation project is the only major user of fedora.redhat.com
currently and moving over would help us set up redirects and maintain a
single website.

Rahul