rpm-info and translations

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Jul 24 03:07:21 UTC 2006

O/H Tommy Reynolds έγραψε:
> Uttered Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>, spake thus:
>
>> A quick Q:  Is there a reason for rpm-info.xml not following the normal
>> translation procedure with po-files?
>
> Yes.  We didn't think of it ;-)
>
> Well, I didn't think of it.  My idea was to have *all* the
> RPM-related information in "rpm-info.xml" and then selectively
> extract whatever we needed from it.  I was unfamiliar with the
> translator's PO-centric approach.
>
> Changing "rpm-info.xml" to become part of the PO process is on our
> list, but so far neither Paul nor I have had time to work on it.
>
> Anybody want to step up?

Attaching a patch that does it.

I moved `rpm-info.xml` inside `en_US/`, where it should be now that the
translations will be handled from the po files. If this is too big of a
change, I guess we can live with the file at the root of each doc.

-dim

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos at jabber.org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B