rpm-info and translations

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Jul 24 16:02:24 UTC 2006

O/H Tommy Reynolds έγραψε:
> Uttered Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>, spake thus:
>
>> O/H Tommy Reynolds έγραψε:
>>> Uttered Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>, spake thus:
>>> Yes.  We didn't think of it ;-)
>> Attaching a patch that does it.
>
> Dimitris,
>
> Thank you for that patch.  Before I apply it, I'll check with Paul
> about the timing because moving the "rpm-info.xml" file requires
> changes to the RPM packaging scripts.  I don't want to disrupt the
> release notes push...
>
> ATTENTION PAUL: Are you receptive to making this change now?

Anytime, Tommy.

The patch produces one warning about a missing DTD. Didn't have (more)
time to check it.

You mentioned something about a todo list. I see that the schedule page
[1] is kinda outdated. Anything more specific on what's required next?

-dim

[1]:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/TaskSchedule

--